Monday, June 8, 2015

The savages at the F.O.R. Food bank in Maricopa (Mogadishu) Arizona

Monday, June 8, 2015:

Once again, the savages at the F.O.R. Food bank in Maricopa (Mogadishu) Arizona showed their true colors. A food bank volunteer came out with a cardboard box containing small bags of Lay's potato chips. Soon, some 50 people were bum rushing the box, grabbing as many bags, as they could. Some people left with armloads, while others got nothing, except disappointed. It's only a matter of time, before somebody gets trampled, punched and/or injured. Then, I'll have that “I told you so” moment. 

As I said before, “It's extremely clear to me that Maricopans aren't capable of getting in line to wait for something, without turning into animals.” I also want to thank those that have made threats, in response to my candid opinions of real life in Maricopa, AZ. The truth really hurts, doesn't it? I'm glad you're offended. I moved to western Pinal County to escape the degenerate city dwellers. Unfortunately they came and created another degenerate city, filled with scum and villainy. The sign should read, “Welcome to Hell.”






No comments:

Post a Comment